Excited in NH - New Hampshire

I was so excited to find out I could get...

I was so excited to find out I could get coolsculpting close to my home I jumped at the chance. I talked to my professional skin care specialist who had it done and I trusted her opinion that I was a perfect candidate.
Had it done April 20th.The procedure was explained well and all three woman working with me had coolsculpting done as well.That helped them answer my questions and they took turns checking on me through the whole hour.

I chose one large head procedure rather than taking a chance on having it done a second time using the smaller head.

The suction was awkward and disconcerting for the first ten minutes.No pain.One of the ladies stayed with me the whole time talking me through it. Then they left me alone , always checking on me.

I never felt the cold.After about fifteen minutes I was relaxed and under a blanket with my book to read.A pillow holds the head up.THe only discomfort was the weight of the large head on my hip bones.

The machine was right at my head and I could see the timer counting down the hour. Half way through it does a short massage,that I did not feel.

All three woman came in to disengage the head and see the results. I did not have a large "stick" of flesh. It was hot pink and COLD.One woman massaged it a little and it went down. I got up and was fine.

The coldness was gone by the time I got home, about an hour drive.

The area was sucked up and frozen unnaturally so I expected something to be different.The area was numb to the touch,not so much now.When sitting down in dress pants it felt funky,then only if I touch the area with my hand. Otherwise no discomfort.Numbness is minimal now after ten days.I was swollen for a week, expected after the power of the suction.Minimal itchy feeling, expected after freezing my insides at forty degrees for an hour.

I am fifty three, had three c-sections and a muffing top all my life. I am very excited for the chance to get rid of it. Belly fat is in all the news for shortening lifespans.

THe muffin top felt like cottage cheese before cool sculpting,now feels like jello. Hope that is the fat slipping away!

Its been seventeen days. It is slightly numb...

Its been seventeen days. It is slightly numb still, feels like running my finger over the c section scar. Insides feel like jello still.
No noticable change- yet.Still excited !

Day 24.All numbness is gone. Noticed yesterday a...

Day 24.All numbness is gone. Noticed yesterday a spot the size of a silver dollar that looks flat. Yay. Its on the side where my c section was sewn up lopsided so I am relieved to see it is working on both sides.

Would love to do more if I can get a deal on pricing somehow.

Its working !

Its working !

Concord Dermatologist

Because the woman that worked with me had the procedure done themselves they could help me with all stages from their experience.