Lasik Worth It - New Egypt, NJ

I've just had the lasik surgery yesterday and it...

I've just had the lasik surgery yesterday and it sounds good idea to me to share my experience with Lasik surgery. I'm 23 years old and I have nearsightedness. Both my eyes were around -2.5/6. I was wearing glasses for about 5 years and I had a very bad experience with contact lenses cost me dry eyes. Now I had my surgery done, Im now happy 75% of the results i see. After my surgery I went home and slept about 4 hours. My doctor told me to come over his clinic again to make some tests. He told me that he put lenses in both of my eyes to ensure that everything with my corneal flap goes well plus he prescribed me about 4 eye drops 4 times a day which is really bothering me. I'm wearing sun glasses now under any glowing light, I hope everything will be OK and I'll update my status as soon as I can get a different results.

Its been 3 days now. I feel dryness specially when...

Its been 3 days now. I feel dryness specially when I wake up and also little glares. I hope everything is Ok and tomorrow is my 2nd follow-up.

My doc took off my lenses.I can read the last row...

My doc took off my lenses.I can read the last row now on the testing board xD.
Dry eyes after the wake-up is bothering me still.
Next follow-up is after 2 weeks.
Ehad Hassan

Glad to hear the vision is better!   Dry eyes in the morning are horrible!!  I usually have to get the drops in mine the minute I wake up or it hurts!!   Hopefully that will get better for you soon.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  Let us know how the follow up goes and what he says about the dry eye issue.

Hi Kimmers25,

My doc took off my lenses and told me that my eyes will take some time to adjust its dryness.On the Eye testing board, I can read the last row now xD with a little glare but I can say its obvious. My next follow-up will be after 2 weeks.
Dry eyes when I wake up is the worst side effect for now Its really bothering me after the wakeup.