Best Surgeon for Gynecomastia or Man Boobs Surgery Dr JB Ratti VITAL CLINIC - New Delhi, India

After two years of search, research and reviews...

After two years of search, research and reviews reading and consultations from many surgeons, I finally decided to consult Dr JB Ratti of VITAL CLINIC in New Delhi. I had seen many videos on YouTube on Gynaecomastia surgery under local anaesthesia performed by him. Some of the patients had really massive male breasts. I went to him because he does this surgery totally under local anaesthesia and there is no need for admission to a hospital or nursing home-completely as a day care surgery. I had heard lots of positive things about him and his vast experience in Tumescent Awake surgery. I had also heard that he is an excellent cosmetic surgeon. Finally I was there sitting face to face with him and having a consultation. I found a very soft spoken, confident and friendly doctor who answered all my questions with great patience and clarity. I was told that I would be awake or sleeping during the surgery and it will be completely painless and bloodless and I will be able to go home immediately after operation. A week later I came for my surgery in the morning.
I was greeted by very friendly staff and taken to my room. After sometime Dr Ratti called me to his chamber where he took pre-op pictures without my face and did markings on my man boobs. Another fifteen minutes and I was in operation room. Some soft music and songs were playing in OT.
Dr Ratti started tumescent anaesthesia process with a very soft needle prick on my boobs area, one on each side which I hardly felt. Then he filled both my boobs, as he was explaining while doing it, with anesthetic liquid. I only felt some slight stretching for a short time but, it was absolutely painless.
After a while he started liposuction on my chest. I felt something happening but to my surprise and relief, there was just no discomfort at all! After liposuction he removed my glands which were shown to me later on. I must say it was a very pleasant experience. I was completely relaxed, listening to the music and occasionally conversing with the doctor. I think I dozed off also for some time. There was no pain at all throughout.
When stitches had been given, Dr Ratti told me that the surgery was over and he was going to apply some dressings on the operated area. I sat up and he applied the bandage in sitting position and went walking back to my room. I had read in some reviews that some surgeons put in rubber tubes called 'drains' and the patients went home with bags connected to those tubes. To my pleasant surprise, there we no such tubes hanging on my chest. On my asking Dr Ratti told me that since it was a bloodless surgery, there was no need to put in rubber tube drains.
I went walking to my room where I was served some cookies and tea and I changed into my regular clothes and watched TV. I think it was about ten minutes after the surgery was over when Dr Ratti came to my room and asked me how I was feeling. Well, I was feeling on the top of the world. I honestly told him that I had never believed that the surgery would be so smooth and painless. I was shown the glands and fat he had removed. The glands were pretty big!
Soon thereafter, I joined Dr JB Ratti in his chamber. He gave me a sheet with written instructions and I was free to go! I was also given a full bill and receipt for the payments I had done. It is now almost three months and the results are just unbelievable!
My boobs are gone and the chest is completely flat. I must add here that my chest was flat from day one after surgery. The cut on my areola area (dark circle around the nipple) is hardly visible. There are two very small cuts on both sides of the chest but, they are also now almost like small lines. After reading so many reviews on long ugly scars, I think I was lucky that I went to VITAL CLINIC. There is no unevenness anywhere and in fact I am now wearing tight tee shirts which I had never thought I would ever be able to wear. I myself find tremendous change in myself. My confidence level is high and I seem to have discovered new energy levels in my daily work. I shall always be indebted to Dr JB Ratti. He has changed my life.
If you ask me, I will definitely recommend Dr JB Ratti of VITAL CLINIC if you are looking for a good surgeon for gynacomastia surgery. He is the best there is! And so economical too!
Dr JB Ratti

A very good surgeon. Very soft spoken, friendly and confident. I think he himself is a fitness guy. Thoroughly professional with great skills.

Sorry but Dr J B Ratti is just marketed better than other surgeons. Other surgeons in Delhi are way cheaper than Dr Ratti and use the same local anethesia based technique. This review is suspicious.
I paid 600 USD to another doctor in Delhi, A Fortis Hospital consultant and who did a much better job than Dr Ratti and was way cheaper, using the same scarless, minimally invasive surgery, under fully awake state using local anesthesia (tumsecent fluid) and fully sculpted the chest. Please note that there is a big difference in fully sculpting the chest and just removing glands and fat. If you only remove glands and fat, the chest looks much better but does not look well sculpted like those of male models and body builders. What you need is a well scuplted chest and that takes patience during the procedure. Look up the internet for more doctors who are better trained to do this work.
Can you please name the doctor you are talking about. Thanks . And how much do you rate him out of 10 . Are you completely satisfied with the results ?

Thank you do much for sharing the details of your procedure.  What an amazing experience and great outcome.  I am very happy for you.

I will recommend Dr JB Ratti to anyone who is having this problem of Male Boobs and is looking for a good surgeon