Hair Transplant by Dr Gaurang Krishna, New Delhi, India

Reviewing my hair transplant surgery experience...

Reviewing my hair transplant surgery experience with Dr Gaurang Krishna at MedLinks.
Wow, is the word. Truly an amazing experiencing.
Initially skeptical, bbut took the plunge when a friend referred me to this doctor. After seeing my friend's hair growth I thought of getting the surgery done myself.
Got it done on October 2 , 2013 and as of now i am highly satisfied and happy. Pain was minimal, no swelling or headache.
Initially growth was less but after 2 months it picked up very well. Now i am about 7 months after my surgery and my look has truly changed.
Thanks
Dr Gaurang Krishna

Excellent

could you tell us how much it costs !
It costed 130000 INR
About 2000 usd
HI Alok I'm planning to take up this surgery from where can I get the contact number of the aforesaid Doctor
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

could you tell us how much it costs!
Wow is definitely the word!! Impressive....congrats! You must feel amazing, your smile says it all!! How long did your procedure take?
Thanks. It took about 5 hours. I took a 3 days leave from work.
5 hours, that's not bad at all, how many grafts did you have?
Dr told me about 2200 grafts. 5 hours is pretty long surgery for me. I got bored. Hehe
Yes, 5 hours is long when you are awake. I still can't believe this is done when people are awake, I would be terrified!