Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty for Undereye Bags - New Delhi

I have had genetic undereye bags since I was 20,...

I have had genetic undereye bags since I was 20, thanks to which I look older than my age. Finally at 30, I decided to go in for transconjunctival blepharoplasty, which my doctor recommended. I have had a bad bloched up under eye blepharoplasty before so I was very nervous and took a lot of the doctors time to ask questions etc. I was almost in tears when I went in for surgery but the doctor and his team were beyong excellent. The doctor spoke to me while I was under L.A, explaining and comforting. After the hour long surgery, my eyes were bandaged for the day and I was sent home with medicine. The next day my bandages were cut and my eyes were cleaned with saline water. I looked into the mirror and I cant tell you how happy I was- no puffiness, no scars, just a blood clot in my eyes and slight bruising (minimal) where the injection for LA was given. I was warned that there will be slight swelling around my eyes in the coming week but there was nothing on the second date. I have had non puffy eyes for the first time in my life-so happy! I look younger and fresher and feel so good. Dont have a camera, will post pictures that my doctor is taking next week after the stitches open.
My stitches open on the 15th, (cant see them, but they are inside I think). CANNOT EMPHASIZE HOW IMPORTANT it is to do your homework before choosing your doctor. I have had the same experience- bepharoplasty with two different doctors, and the difference iS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY BIGGEST REGRET AND THE BEST IN MY LIFE. This was the best money I have spent in my life-If you are considering this, consider Dr. Grover if hes availiable at the Vision Eye Centre.
Please do read my review of the first blephoroplasty to know how messed up this surgery can get.

Dr. A.K Grover

I was given lots of time with the doctor who took time to answer every query I had, he had a lot of patience- I was nervous enough to cancel once (a week ago) and he was understanding about it. During my surgery, I was given every possible comfort and the doctor repeatedly spoke to me (I blabber when I am nervous) He is a very busy doctor and he took time to talk to my fiance about it and gave me an organized sheet with my next appointments etc. Second day, he saw my eye progress and spoke of my apprehensions (none there-was so happy to see my non puffy eyes)