Juvederm for Plump Lips - New Britain, PA

I've always wanted plumper lips. Naturally, mine...

I've always wanted plumper lips. Naturally, mine aren't the smallest but they're just plain. I found a promotion online for 1 syringe of juvederm at half price so I decided to finally try out the injectable filler in my lips. The process is really quick. The pain is bearable and bleeding is minimal. I'm pretty good with needles and pain so for me I'd say it was about a 3 out of 10. The results were instantaneous. I noticed a huge difference as soon as the doctor was finished. My lips swelled up twice their size then the swelling went down for a few hours but it returned later that night and my lips were huge!! They also swelled unevenly so that one side was larger than the other. This is normal, though.

I am very satisfied so far, although I do have more healing to do. I had smile lines around my mouth that looked like parenthesis ( ) prior to the injections...they are now less visible! My lips are "big and juicy" as my boyfriend said. I just hope I am not disappointed after the swelling subsides.

Skin Smart Dermatology

It's been about 2 weeks since i had them and my lips have deflated substantially. They are much smaller than they were after the first few days, however, I do notice a difference,

Yeah, it seems the first week or two there tends to be a lot of swelling. Are you happy with the way they look, or do you think you will have a little more added?

Thank you for pointing out that you had swelling, that it went down, then it came back. I think sharing that kind of experience is so important so if it happens to someone else they can know that things worked out ok for you & to not freak out.

How long has it been since you had your injections.