You Cannot Turn Back the Clock of Time - New Bern, NC

Please do not expect more that what is stated....

Please do not expect more that what is stated. This is liposuction. It is removing bulk. If your skin is in poor condition and has poor elastisticity it will sag and it will sag worse because the fat underneath will be gone. Your jean size will be smaller but you might not want to wear shorts or a bathing suit. Make sure your goals are realistic. I am unsure if others have nerve pain in their knees but both knees have burning pain every sence the smartlipo was done on my thighs aprox. 2 years ago. I would take the weight back to get rid of the nerve pain.

near location

Yes, burning pain from liposuction. This surgery ruined my healthy body. I didn't need to lose weight, my doctor told me it was for slight body contour. So sorry to hear of your pain.
I feel the great majority of people who go in for small minor "slight body contour" end up with a body shape that is never normal feeling to them. Perhaps the ones that are going for major change are happier :-( It is a shame the oath to do no harm does not apply when they just want money.

Hi Mystifyme, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm sorry to hear you've had problems following your procedure.Have you been able to speak with your doctor, or a different doctor, about the nerve pain?