Terrible Time of It - New Bern, NC

I had a wart on my lower lip. Met with Dr. Zannis...

I had a wart on my lower lip. Met with Dr. Zannis and he seemed very confident it was nothing to remove, no scar would be there. Well, was I shown differently. After numbing the lip and removing the wart/stitches in, I was driving home (20 minute ride) when I started swelling. By the time I arrived home, my face was so swollen, my eyes were shutting and my lip had torn through the stitches. I called the doctors office, was told to take benedryl and no need to come in. I explained more than once about the lip tearing through the stitches but nothing was ever said. When I went back to have the stitches removed, Dr. Zannis said I must have done something to cause it. I asked repeatedly what type of "numbing" medicine did they use and he never would tell me. Will I go back? Never. Terrible scar now too.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience, Patty. I hope you find support in the community.
what do you mean "I hope you find support in the community"? What support do I need? He botched the job and then acted like a jackass. No support needed.
She meant she's sorry the doctor was unsympathetic, she hopes you'll find people at Real Self sympathetic. She was trying to be nice.
New Bern Plastic Surgeon