Worth Every Penny - New Berlin, WI

I have been using Latisse for only about 2 weeks...

I have been using Latisse for only about 2 weeks and in that time my eyelashes turned their true color, black and doubled in length. While the company says it is unusual to react that fast I am sensitive to meds and they work quicker on me. After one month they are longer than I have seen in years. I had severe allergies to mold, dogs and cats and I have a cat, and was itching my eyes constantly rubbing my eyelashes off. I am hoping they are here to stay now that I am on allergy shots as well for my cat. I will try the new product smart last but will stay with the Latisse, no side effects at all. NONE....works so well for me, I will keep using it for sure. Just let the drop fall onto the brush and it lasts longer than the brushes do. It's far worth is if you have lost yours.

Opthomology Neurologist

My doctor is simply great, but I get treated with deep muscle botox for a movement disorder called Dystonia, from a traumatic head injury so he knows his medicine very well. No photos yet.

That is wonderful it worked so quickly & with no side effects for you.

Do you mind me asking what color of eyes you have? I know with certain eye colors there is concern the color could change so I'm curious if that was a concern for you or not?