Never Get Restylance for Your Lips Without a Nerve Block!!!!!

As I am reading everyone's experience, I can't...

As I am reading everyone's experience, I can't believe that some of you received the treatment without a nerve block. I just had my lips done 3 weeks ago and the women doctor, who is my friends cousin, told me before injecting Restylance she was going to give me 4 nerve blocks ( 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top ) for the pain. Well my top lips didn't hurt at all. It was wonderful. When she started doing the bottom, I felt a lot pain. The pain really is horrible!!! She gave me another nerve block and after that, I didn't feel anything. I will tell all of you, I would NEVER get my lips done if I didn't have the nerve block. I do feel that she used a little bit too much and for 2 days I was embarrassed to go anywhere. I would recommend after getting your lips done to take motrin ( for the swelling ) and apply ice constantly.
I went to a place in Avalon Park near Waterford Lakes. I can't remember the doctors name as it was 6 years ago. Never had the procedure again; just too expensive for me. I did have breast argumentation that year as well and went to Dr Rotatori in Winter Park. He did an amazing job. Even after 7 years still LOVE them :)
Wish I knew who u went to? I live near Orlando!