20 Years Old - Netherlands, NL

So today I had my first (and hopefully my last)...

So today I had my first (and hopefully my last) nosejob. I have always hated my nose and I was so glad that I could finally do something about it. I wish I could post a very happy review right now, but I don't feel too good. I've thrown up about five times because of all the blood I've swallowed. And right now I just hate the packing. It makes swallowing hard, it makes breathing so annoying. UGH. I am allowed to remove it tomorrow around 8 AM and I'm just counting the hours cause it's 10 PM where I live right now. I know a lot of it is also a mental fight, but for today it's just a little too much. I pray that everything will be alright and that it will be worth it, because right now, I'm not sure.
Oof, packing! That is the worst. You are in the hardest days right now. Hang in there and it will get better. I promise! Let us know how you feel once your packing is out.
I can totally relate to your situation. I didn't have packing but had splints for 8 days and it was so hard to breath through my nose and the mouth would get dry. I wish you a speedy recovery and beautiful results. Looking forward to reading your updates.