Doctor in Quole Clinic Ruined my Body - Netherlands, NL

I looked for the best doctor and the one I trusted...

I looked for the best doctor and the one I trusted the most and he was i the one because he listened and took his time. unfortunatly every consultation turned to be a lie, I hope this can help others because it changed my life drastically, my implants are coming out, they are very uncomfortable, I can no longer use bras or bikinis because my nipple is very high, I can no longer lay on my stomach or do sports. The scars are painful and very large, all of this was discussed prior to the operation and every time he reassured me, he told me the scars would be 3 cm long ' nipples would be placed in the middle, he even made them bigger(now D .) even though the purpose was to make them smaller. He even lied about them being under the muscle. Several doctors have now confirmed they are over the muscle. My scars can be seen from the sides when wearing a loose top and when wearing a low cleavage. This was a very very bad experience.

Sorry to hear this you are in my prayers
:-( so sorry you had to go thru this. Will you be having a revision in the future to correct the nipple position and scar? Have a 2opinion on scar revision or implant exchange to smaller ones. Good luck with everything. Take care and thanks for sharing.
Dr. Harm hawinkels

Liar and very persuasive. Lied about every possible thing , scar placement and size , placement of implants, size