Try the Garcia Institute-you Will Not Be Disappointed - Neptune Beach, FL

Almost immediately upon entering the office,I was...

Almost immediately upon entering the office,I was greeted by Dr. Garcia's staff. Usually within minutes, one of the staff will speak with you and take you back to one of the waiting rooms. Although the wait for Dr. Garcia (Roberto) is sometimes longer than you may like, he will always make up for the wait with his attentiveness and apolijize for the wait. I had a mini face lift and Contoura, and have been very pleased with the results. I saw results almost immediately, but at 2 months, I am more than happy. Previously, I had the Ultherapy Treatment, which to be honest, was not for me and I did not see the results I had hoped for. However, Dr. Garcia was very understanding and together we came up with a solid solution for me. I would recommend going straight to surgery if you want to see better results. My down time was not bad at all. I took 7 days off from work-and went back to work with a little brusing but was not bad. If you follow instructions, and are patient, you will be fine. You could not be in any better hands than Dr. Garcia and his staff. I love Jess (Jessica) in particular...she is great, and knows her stuff. I always felt comfortable with her. Overall, my experience with the Garcia Institute has been awesome.
I'm glad you're so pleased with your results! Were there any recovery supplies you found especially helpful?
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon