Dr Anh Nguyen - Nedlands, AU

My name is Teeghan and I am a 23 year old female....

My name is Teeghan and I am a 23 year old female. I have always considered having a breast augmentation, but it wasn’t a decision I wanted to take lightly.
I knew that it would be something that I would have to live with for, basically the rest of my life, and was concerned about not liking the end results, the pain and what surgeon to choose.
My original breast size was already a C cup, so some would say, it wasn’t completely necessary, but for me, it was all about my confidence and my own image of what I thought my breasts should look like. I always felt like my breasts were to low and just wanted a rounder, fuller shape.

After having a number of consults with surgeons in Tasmania and Perth, when meeting Dr Anh Nguyen, I felt completely comfortable and the extra bonus was she was a female. I was given all the information to go away with and make an informed decision with no pressure to book any surgery, until I knew it was absolutely what I wanted. Once I decided to continue, I met with Dr Nguyen and her nurse, to go through my measurements and what implants would be suitable for my size, and what I wanted. I was also able to test some actual implants to see what they would actually feel like in a bra, which not a lot of surgeons I had seen allow you to do. Previously I was told to go home and put rice in a sock and put it in my bra, which trust me feels nothing like implants.
I like a natural looking breast, so my choice for my frame was a 390H, once this was all decided it was actually a pretty quick process.
I had never had any surgery like this at all before, and I was very scared. Once I was in the hospital, I was made feel so comfortable and relaxed with the whole surgical team that Dr. Nguyen had with her, and it felt like it was all over in minutes. (Obviously I was asleep and it was more like 1 hour and a half).
I left hospital within a few hours, and lucky for me had a great partner to help me around the house with the cooking and cleaning for a few days. All in all I found the pain and the healing after my surgery really quick and very tolerable. I wasn’t able to sleep on my side for about a week, but I just nestled myself in a cocoon of pillows, so sleeping wasn’t too bad either. The days following my surgery I received calls from Dr Nguyen herself and her nurses, to check in on me and make sure I was ok,and see how I was feeling. She even gave me her mobile number in case I had any issues, and I don’t know any other surgeon that would do that.
The few days following my surgery, they did feel very firm and unusual, but as each day passed, they settled in and molded to my body shape.
The end results are AMAZING; I didn’t know how happy it could actually make me. But I feel so great. I have so much more confidence. It’s defiantly a personal decision to get any sort of surgery but I would highly recommend Dr. Anh Nguyen to anyone. She is a fantastic surgeon and a lovely person, as are the rest of her surgical team. I can’t thank her enough.

Congratulations! Glad to hear you had someone to help you with cooking and cleaning the first few days. Feel free to post some photos (even clothed,) if you're comfortable sharing. Have fun bra and swim suit shopping!

glad your happy with your results
Perth Plastic Surgeon