Neck Lift - Fort Myers, FL

I've had a double-chin for most of my life. It...

I've had a double-chin for most of my life. It has always bothered me. I am turning 40 soon so felt like I could justify making the change. However, I wanted it to be subtle.

I had heard from several people that Dr. Prendiville was the best at what he does so I made a consultation with him. I am very pleased that I did.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prendiville, and his staff, instilled a tremendous amount of confidence in me to go through a facial procedure that I wanted, but was very hesitant to go through. He spent a significant amount of time with me before and after the procedure. Dr. Prendiville, and his staff, are professional and caring. The results were excellent. I have highly recommend Dr. Prendiville to my closest friends and family. *** I don't recall the price charged for the procedure with certainty so I am putting down a close estimate below. I considered it very reasonable. However, after my experience with Dr. Prendiville, I can unequivocally say that the value of his services far exceeded the price I paid.