35 Yr Old, Liposuction Upper and Lowers Abs, Flanks, Love Handles, Fat Transfer to Butt and Hips - Nebo, NC

This is my third time under the knife. I've had a...

This is my third time under the knife. I've had a breast reduction in 2006, lipo and fat transfer in 2010, and now I'm doing lipo and fat transfer again. I've never had a girly shape. My mom says I'm shaped like my daddy. But Dr. Hamel will hopefully change this in two days! So excited about my new figure. I'm just concerned about how much bootie is too much bootie!

I'm here at the office Yay

I just arrived filled out paperwork and about to take my meds. I'm so excited. I'm next. Wish me luck and say a prayer!

Day 2 post op

I can't sreally see a change. I'm too swollen at this point. Dr Hamel was awesome. Before we started he said a prayer with me. He made me feel comfy and did a wonderful job with explaining each step in the lipo-fat transfer process. I will post pics in a week. By then most of the swelling she be gone.
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing with us!

I'm so glad your surgery went well! How's the recovery going? I hope you're not in too much pain.

Rest up and please do let us know how you progress!

10 days post op

I do see any results from the lipo. I did see that my hips were bigger but that's has since gone away. I don't think my body took well to the fat cells in my hips and butt. But that's fine as long as my tummy and back flab disappears I can deal with a flat butt.

10 days post op

I meant to say I DO NOT see any changes from the lipo. I did see that my hips were bigger but that's has since gone away. I don't think my body took well to the fat cells in my hips and butt. But that's fine as long as my tummy and back flab disappears I can deal with a flat butt.

more pics

More pics. I took this picture on Feb 19

abs post op

Final picture of front abs post op

6.5 week update

Here are pics of me 6 weeks post op.
Hello, do u have any current pics?
No i sure don't because o wasn't happy with the results. I'm going in for a tummy tuck this weekend. Dr Hamel's did suggest it ay first but I declined. Now i regret not listening. I will post a pic after the tuck.
Question was the surgery painful, do you think a week is a long enough time to recover and do you see results now ? Thank you
Dr. Hamel