35 Yr Old, Liposuction Upper and Lowers Abs, Flanks, Love Handles, Fat Transfer to Butt and Hips - Nebo, NC

This is my third time under the knife. I've had a...

This is my third time under the knife. I've had a breast reduction in 2006, lipo and fat transfer in 2010, and now I'm doing lipo and fat transfer again. I've never had a girly shape. My mom says I'm shaped like my daddy. But Dr. Hamel will hopefully change this in two days! So excited about my new figure. I'm just concerned about how much bootie is too much bootie!

I'm here at the office Yay

I just arrived filled out paperwork and about to take my meds. I'm so excited. I'm next. Wish me luck and say a prayer!

Day 2 post op

I can't sreally see a change. I'm too swollen at this point. Dr Hamel was awesome. Before we started he said a prayer with me. He made me feel comfy and did a wonderful job with explaining each step in the lipo-fat transfer process. I will post pics in a week. By then most of the swelling she be gone.

10 days post op

I do see any results from the lipo. I did see that my hips were bigger but that's has since gone away. I don't think my body took well to the fat cells in my hips and butt. But that's fine as long as my tummy and back flab disappears I can deal with a flat butt.

10 days post op

I meant to say I DO NOT see any changes from the lipo. I did see that my hips were bigger but that's has since gone away. I don't think my body took well to the fat cells in my hips and butt. But that's fine as long as my tummy and back flab disappears I can deal with a flat butt.

more pics

More pics. I took this picture on Feb 19

abs post op

Final picture of front abs post op

6.5 week update

Here are pics of me 6 weeks post op.
Dr. Hamel

Hello, do u have any current pics?
No i sure don't because o wasn't happy with the results. I'm going in for a tummy tuck this weekend. Dr Hamel's did suggest it ay first but I declined. Now i regret not listening. I will post a pic after the tuck.
Question was the surgery painful, do you think a week is a long enough time to recover and do you see results now ? Thank you
Honestly I see very very little results! I'm going in hopefully next Monday or Tuesday for a full tummy tuck. The most painful part is the numbing and it'll almost seems unbearable but it's quick. Then after that is more uncomfortable than pure pain. I was literally up and feeling soreness only in 2 days. My cousin got the same Lipo surgery on Sunday and she went back to work on Tuesday! She's a postal carriers so she did a lot of moving which is good because it helps the body heal quicker. But if you got a lot of fat like I did in my before pics I AM GOING TO HIGHLY RECOMMEND A TUMMY TUCK. Dr Hamel did recommend it but I said no. I truly regret it so here I ago again.
Okay thank you Im going in to have the lipo and fat transfer to buttock this week. I am so nervous but pray its not painful. Thank you so much & I def dont think you were fat before. Im almost 200lbs its not cute. I just dont have long for recovery, thank you again
I'm actually 209 lbs. No one believes me! I don't wanna lose pounds I want a flat tummy. Recovery won't be long. The second day is the worst. I was down for two up on the third. Sorry I said up on day two before. The second day is the worst of all because that's when the anesthesia wears off! But I promise you will be fine by the third day. Make sure you take your antibiotics and you're good. Make sure you tell them to put ALL your fat in your cheeks! Lol. The 800 cc didn't help me much. I'm planning on going this Saturday not sure yet. Good luck and God bless you.
Ok I sure will make sure to ask that, Yeah I wouldnt assume you are 209, question did u drop in your clothe sizes at all. I pray it works for me. I really hope so but ill keep you posted on how things go. I have zero tolerance for pain Lol Im confident Ill be okay your post was very helpful...
I did drop a little. I can see some change but nothing too drastic like others may have shown. It's on a case by case basis so if your fat cells are nice they'll go away and never come back! I'm just frustrated that this will be my third lipo procedure so i had to get a tuck and I sure hope the result is worth it.
Thank you! Wish you luck and ill keep you posted for sure. I hope anxiety dont take over too much. Im counting down !
Hi Lady today was my big day. I was so nervous I thought I was going to cancel out but I did it. The dr felt I didnt need too much in my bbl he put 450cc in each, do you think I should have got more. Dr.Maki is so patient I really like him. Im in some pain but I heard my next couple days will be horrible. Thank u for your insight u helped me a great deal
Oh yay! Well if you got enough junk then that might be enough. I didn't have much and I want all of mine used! Lol. Yeah Dr Maki is supposed to do mine this weekend. I saw him Sunday. I'm glad you did well. See I told you it wasn't too bad. Yeah you wont feel much until the anesthesia wears off. Night time was even wosre for me. Tomorrow will be a bad day but Saturday you will be up and moving.
I was thinking lets use more too.... Feeling a little sore but laying on my tummy is so so hard. Dr.Maki was great. You got this I cant wait to see your results once I unwrap Ill send you some pixs also..
Hey did u experience any leg pain or shortness of breath?
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing with us!

I'm so glad your surgery went well! How's the recovery going? I hope you're not in too much pain.

Rest up and please do let us know how you progress!