Should Have Done This Sooner - Florida, FL

This was something I was thinking about for...

This was something I was thinking about for several years. I am 36 and have had a baby. Lost most of the baby weight, but it stuck in my chin.

Surgery was easy, recovery non-painful, just annoying to have to wear the head wrap. A little stiffness, minor bruising and some swelling. It really helped to ice for the first three days.

Dr. Burke

Prior DR

It's a huge difference, I'm so glad for you!
You look incredible! What a difference. Thanks for sharing
this is real difference i can see.
O.M.G. ! Amazing results! There seems to be more than 1 Dr Burke in Florida. Do you have first name/ website or phone # for this doc? Are the results holding up since March?
Love it. Gosh there are quite a few horror stories on the chin lipo section of real self. More bad than good it seems. I'm holding onto yours as hope! haha Great results :)
omg your chin looks amazing! :D Congratulations! You honestly look like a completely different person!
You look great!! I'm 35 and thinking about this.
Teryosha....I am anxiously awaiting this physicians info myself!! I wish Realself or the patient would respond.
Real Self can you please contact this patient for some clarification? I have been contacted in the past. This patient gives rave reviews and shows great results, but not enough details for those who wish to have the same results. There is no city in Florida listed for the doctor. "Florida, fl"? Where in Florida? There is no Dr. Burke (with an "e" on the end of name) Plastic surgeon in Florida, there IS a Dr. Burk (without an "e" on the end of name) in Jacksonville, but his site only shows lipo of the lower extremities. These are probably some of the best, natural results I have seen (I am sure others would agree) and I look like her before, and would like to be able to find THIS doctor as results vary drastically.

Hi Teryosha,

You can send gladitisdone a private message and ask for clarification or more details about her surgery. We'll get in touch too and try to get this sorted out. :)

Thanks,

--Sharon

Dr. Robert Burk 209 Ponte Vedra Park Dr Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
This Doctor only has lipo on the lower extremities. Unless gladitsdone responds…I am not sure it is the doc.
Fabulous results
Please update gladitisdone, there is some question to the spelling of the doctor's name. Is this a general surgeon or a plastic surgeon? A male doctor or a female? Where in Florida is this doctor Burk / Burke? Please at least update and give a first name. We don't know how / where to locate him / her. Many people are anxious to have a doctor with good results. Thank you
Last name misspelled? I couldn't find a "Burke" in FL that does plastic surgery, but a "Burk"... http://www.pvps.com/plastic-surgeon-burk.php
Wow..your before & afters are some of the best I've seen!
Where in Florida? I just moved to the Tampa Bay Area and am looking for someone. Thanks! :)
You look fantastic!! :) I was scheduled to have chin lipo last week and backed out at last min. I was so scared. I'm 38 and have wanted to do this for so long. What exactly did you have done? Anything other than chin lipo? Thanks so much! :)
omg, the difference between your before and afters is awesone! you look twenty years younger! congratulations on your baby and your new profile!
Looks good! Can I ask how long you wore the wrap for?
Great results !
Yes, Im curious as well, what head band did you use and for how long/often did you wear it. You look awesome!!
I need these results. What was the band of the had strap you used?
You make it look easy. Was it? You are looking great!
Very good results!Congrats!