Ultherapy - North Carolina

I had it done two weeks ago whole face and neck.It...

I had it done two weeks ago whole face and neck.It hurt like hell, it felt like burning every time.I had two percocet, along with two valium and I still hurt. I hope the results work for what I went through. My cheeks are still sore and my chin area is still a little tender.My scalp which was not touched tingles maybe like it is pulling up so I hope it was worth it. No down time went right back to the gymn the next day.I think a twilight drug would have been better.There may have been just a little swelling of my face the next day, but no one noticed.I will keep you informed.

Horace,who was your doctor?
Im not sure, but someone ask me had I lost weight? Maybe that was a good sign.

Hi Horace,

Based on the community, the painkillers you took coupled by and hour before application of numbing cream helps. That's awesome you were able to go to the gym the next day. Any results yet? It can take up to three months to see full effects so if you have not seen any yet I would not worry. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Britt

I saw the doctor for less than 5 minutes. His nurse performed the procedure.The doctor came in and checked on us twice. Very nice staff.