I Love my Results from the Lifestyle Lift - Huntersville, NC

I was very unhappy when I looked in the mirror...

I was very unhappy when I looked in the mirror each day so I decided to do this for myself. My husband actually said I was beautiful. I love the results. The turkey neck is now smooth and the jowls are gone. Of course there was a few weeks for recovery however I could wear my makeup in a week after the stitches were removed. The doctor and staff made me feel good with all the attention and care that I received. No one has asked me if I had something done, they just say have you lost weight or you look so fresh and rested. I love it and would do it again.

I love the new fresh look. At least 15 years...

I love the new fresh look. At least 15 years younger than my age.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. has many years of experience in plastic surgery and is very skilled. He is dedicated and caring to his patients. He only recommends the proceedures that you need. Overall this was a great experience.

Hello Kay and welcome to RealSelf. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and photos. How are you doing now?

I am doing very good. It has been 5 months since my Lifestyle Lift. I am enjoying the younger, fresher look. I have to look at an old picture to really remember what I used to look like. Still getting great compliments. Also, I have a close friend that has her proceedure scheduled for Feb.
It was so worth the effort. Thanks Sharon.