PictureThis. No! Not worth it! - Hickory, NC

Worst thing that has ever happen to me. pain,...

worst thing that has ever happen to me. pain, numbness...this was 3 weeks before my wedding. doctor even accused me of inflicting the trama to my face meself to make him look bad....

Worst thing that has ever happen to me. pain,...

Worst thing that has ever happen to me. pain, numbness...this was 3 weeks before my wedding. Doctor even accused me of inflicting the trama to my face myself. I spent a full week in bed in pain. I thought that I was going to have a total break down due to the pain and emotional trama.

The product may be good, but please heed my warning and do not go to Graystone.

It has been more than two months and I still have a black eye, numbness, facial pain. On pain meds to manage pain. Now under the care of my family doctor.

Hickory Oculoplastic Surgeon

Could you find a solution for your problem? Please let us know about

Thanks for the added info CATHYMAR. How are you feeling today? Not foolish you, you did not know, we trust doctors and that is what you did, that is why Real Self is here to provide info to people looking for information and can be better prepared. Luckily Juvederm is not permanent. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Oh my God CATHY! I'm so sorry. Have you gone to another doctor for a second/different opinion? I just want to give you a hug. You might want to check out the Juvederm Side Effects forum, there will be a lot of support and advice on there. Please let us know if you find some answers.

-Britt

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am under the care of my family doctor. I am just concerned about the lasting dark circle under my eye, numbness, and pain. It makes me so sad to think about it.

What I did not mention in my first post was that I returned to Hargrove on Thursday after Monday's injection. I should not have done so but I was so afraid and in so much pain. He was very uncaring and told me that all he could do to help was to inject a solution that "would disolve the Juvederm." Foolish me allowed him to give me two injections in my eye socket area. The pain was horrific!

The following week Juvederm told me there was no such thing. My family doctor reviewed my chart from Graystone and he had injected me with an enzyme that is used when someone had an adverse reaction to dye that is used for diagnostic testing. Nothing to do with what he used it for. I think that it was his way of inflicting more pain/trama to my face.

Thank you again for your concern.