Slightly Dissatisfied

I am almost 3 weeks in and I feel as if the...

I am almost 3 weeks in and I feel as if the cellulite looks worse now than before the procedure. I don't have that much bruising nor swelling so I don't think that can be the reason why my results are disappointing. I'm hoping it gets better soon. I'm not sure at this point I'd recommend for anyone else.

I'm just not that happy about the results so far. I don't know if I am happy with it.

Thanks for sharing. Do you improvement now that you are at the 6 months mark? Also, it would be hugely helpful to see before and after photos and please share the name of your doctor for those of us who are in the process of conducting our research. Best wishes.
Hey Pdswhiz....I hope all is well n u received maximum results... Please update us....n if possible can u post before n after pictures....thanx
Hi Pdwhiz - how are your results looking now? still no good?
Keep your chin up I heard weeks 3,4,and 5 are the worst and lots of people think the areas look worse and you start questioning your actions. After week five you should see some improvement. Hang in there:)
I did have a very small amount so that is why costs were low. Honestly today the cellulite appears worse than before surgery and I have very little bruising. I hope this improves.
Yes, but Megan if you read what every doctor wrote in response to the question, they all mentioned that there are two things to look for: an immediate result (less dimpling, smoother skin -- which one should see) and a final result (which improves with time). Those of us who aren't seeing much of an immediate result have reason to feel discouraged, I believe.
I had cellulaze in NYC June 4th. I have considerable lumps and bumps and like many
others I am also slim and work out 3-4x wk.
I don't see any improvement and am still very uncomfortable. I had front, inner and outer thighs done and these areas are still quite painful. I understand that being over 50 and having looser skin can effect the results. In fact my doctor said that I could expect a 50% improvement and if lucky much more.....Right now I don't see any positive result. I really am losing hope and it's quite depressing!
Dear pdswhiz; Sorry for your dissatisfaction. What is troubling to me is the very small fee paid of $2,400. I must assume you have a very very small area/s of cellulite and at what grade were you? If the CELLULAZE was done correctly using the specialized fiber, the Thermaguide, and Smart Sense that alone would use up 50%+ of your fee. I await your response. Thanks in advance Dr. B, MIAMI

Well don't lose hope just yet, as you will see in the Q&A below it can take quite a while to see the final results - so hopefully as time passes you will start to see some good improvement!

How Long Does It Take for Cellulaze to Work?

Please keep us posted on how you are doing each step along the way!!