Love my New Breasts! - Chapel Hill, NC

Uneven breasts from old augmentation on one side...

Uneven breasts from old augmentation on one side. My breasts were noticably different sizes and I had an augmentation done on one of them over 35 years ago. So he had to match them up from being uneven and having old skin stretched out. He listened to all my concerns, mostly about just wanting them to now match versus having boobs that looked augmented. I am extremely happy, the scars are minimal.

Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. does beautiful work. He is very particular. He did a breast lift and augmentation on me a year ago.

Hi, I was wondering if the $5,000 you spent was the total amount for all the work done? Thanks!
It was the amount for all the breast work. Removal of old implant, lift and augmentation on both. By the way, it is now 3 years later and I'm still thrilled with his work!

Thanks for letting us know you're still happy! It's always great to hear how things are going a few years out.

Hi Historylover (great name, by the way),

Were your breasts asymmetrical to begin with, before your first augmentation? Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf.

Yes, one of them never fully developed so I had an augmentation on just one side at age 19 with a silicone implant which eventually hardened. He replaced one, augmented both, and did the lift. My breasts finally look the same. He took alot of time to answer the list of questions I came in with and was still listening to me the morning of the surgery. I have also seen his tummy tuck work which was great. He specializes in surgery from the neck down.