The Worst Mistake - North Carolina

It's been since 2006 and I got them done in N...

It's been since 2006 and I got them done in N.C. from a Dr. who uses Mentor.... I am sick every day. I can hardly walk up the stairs, sensitive to light, pains in my joints.. I never ever had these problems before.. I urge everyone DON'T DO IT! Once I get a loan I'm getting them out A.S.A.P.

I can't take the everyday pain! I have a 2 year old who has no idea why mommy is always feeling sick! Sound familiar people who had this surgery? I don't drink or smoke, I also eat healthy... I'm 146 and 57 I have always been active until after I did this to my body! What were we thinking? Putting silicone in our Body? What happens when u put anything in water? It brakes down, the body is not meant for this! It's not forever, like I thought... I just want THEM OUT NOW

PLEASE DON'T DO IT..... IF U KNEW HOW SICK I AM U WOULD NEVER DO IT... I FEEL LIKE I HAVE THE WORST FLU EVERYDAY! Please eat well, be safe and stay away from this garbage....

Dr. Cummings

Dr.s don't tell u the bad things... Only how your going to look and feel, they don't tell u your going to get sick!

So, from what I understand it takes just over 5 years to see the ill effects of breast implants. That's why mentor conducts three-year studies. WOW.
I had a consult with Dr. Cumming on yesterday (March 22, 2012). How are you doing or feeling now? Do you still regret it?
Hi just wondering if you got saline or silicone implants?

I'm REALLY sorry you're going through this. I hope you're able to get healthy soon! You might want to check out our Breast Implant Removal community for more support. Hugs!