Natural Looking is Possible with Implants

280cc, A to a small C, armpit incision My Dr. has...

280cc, A to a small C, armpit incision

My Dr. has a reputation as an excellent reconstructive surgeon.  He did cut the left nerve and the surgery took an hour longer and caused pain on and off for a year, but it is fine now.  It was important to me that they look natural, which is his specialty, and as much as they can they do!  He also specializes in breasts imbalances or distortions, I saw that in his photo book.

He, like most doctors, barely explains anything.  His bedside manner is a straight forward no nonsense get the job done type - not rude, just not very expressive.

I always took a friend with me to exams (recommended if you can) and am so glad I did.  Whoever I took also trusted him.

There were 3 before visits, 4-6 follow up visits, and the price includes all meds AND a visit to a nutritionist including all of the natural remedies that she recommended.  That was awesome!  His staff is extremely kind and friendly.  A nurse was assigned to stay with me before and after surgery just to BE with me.  That felt so supportive and re-assuring.

Some things I learned:

• Do this for the healthiest reasons possible; your own sense of well being. Process your emotions and thoughts about altering your body BEFORE the surgery. Consult a therapist, talk to friends, have support. Do it for yourself, never just for another. I wanted large breasts since I was 5, at 39 I realized they might not be coming! I was terrified, but had done lots of research and sought out and interviewed several doctors. It is the happiest decision of my life. I loved my breasts already, but not how they looked. Now I look like the Goddess I feel like.
  • Do your research. PRINT UP AND FOLLOW THE BEFORE AND AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS! There is a lot of pain and lack of movement afterwards. Take time off work, no lifting, rest, take your meds and natural supplements, place glassware/dishes where they are easy to reach, precook meals, do not be alone for a week!
  • Realize that exact size is never guaranteed and your breasts will NOT look perfect, just bigger and hopefully better, you may lose sensation; however I have full sensation. GO IN TO THE DR.S OFFICE WITH THE BRA THAT IS YOUR IDEAL SIZE. YOU CAN EITHER FIT HIS SIZERS INTO THAT OR TAKE BAGGIES AND FILL THEM WITH RICE UNTIL YOU GET THE RIGHT SIZE! I did not do this, but wish I had. I felt that mine were too small afterwards, but the doctor gave me the natural look I wanted and said bigger would no longer look natural. Well it is almost 3 years later and he was right! It took me over 2 years of catching myself in mirrors and sometimes they'd look normal and sometimes BIG and I felt better when it just looked like me with nice full boobs. I was nervous of how they would feel to my new man who had never been with implants before and said he was NOT a boob guy... well he is now and LOVES them. Lucky for me!
  • Given the choice today, I would get SILICONE GEL IMPLANTS. Which look and feel more real. But, they must slice the bottom of the breast to get them in. Know that with any implant, you may have to replace them several times throughout your life!!!
Thank you for your input. my husband has decided to get me some as a birthday present... it is good to know that in getting the surgery done i myself dont have to go from an A to DD. Rather something that will compliment my body shape.
This doctor did my breast in 1994. 14 years later they still look fabulous. Like you, I was a small A and went to a small C (310cc). Also thru the armpit. I have lost very little as far as size. 3 years ago I saw him befor I moved to Mexico and was concidering have larger ones done. He said he thought they were perfect for my size, (I have a small build) he said he would do them if I insisted but he felt it was unnecessary. He was right, and I was so impressed that he gave me his opinion and wasn't seeing $$$$$ signs. My husband was also NOT a boob man befor I had the surgery, but he is NOW, and everyday tells me how beautiful they are and how much he loves them. Given the choice I would not do Silcone as the scars on the breast are unattractive, I love my scar free breasts.
Boulder Plastic Surgeon

He has a reputation as an excellent reconstructive surgeon. He did cut the left nerve and the surgery took an hour longer and caused pain on and off for a year, but it is fine now. It was important to me that they look natural, which is his specialty, and as much as they can they do! Dr. Kuisle also specializes in breasts imbalances or distortions, I saw that in his photo book. He, like most doctors, barely explains anything. His bedside manner is a straight forward no nonsense get the job done type - not rude, just not very expressive. I always took a friend with me to exams (recommended if you can) and am so glad I did. Whoever I took also trusted Dr. Kuisle. There were 3 before visits, 4-6 follow up visits, and the price includes all meds AND a visit to a nutritionist including all of the natural remedies that she recommended. That was awesome! His staff is extremely kind and friendly. A nurse was assigned to stay with me before and after surgery just to BE with me. That felt so supportive and re-assuring.