Natural Looking Face Lift 9 Years Ago. Still Thrilled by the Results.

Still happy 9 years later. I always looked young...

Still happy 9 years later.

I always looked young for my age but around 52 I started to look my age. I researched the best plastic surgeon in town and had a complete face lift. I also had a small chin implant. The chin implant made my large nose look smaller and balanced out my face.

I never told anyone what I did including my sister, best friend or even husband. I only told them I had my eyes done. It is no one's business and I don't think people respect face lifts.

I am now 61 and more attractive and confident about my looks than I ever was. I never thought I was pretty before but I now think I am the best looking 61 year old around. Other than the chin implant he did not change my looks.

I told the doctor not to make my upper eyes look hollow and they look natural. I told him I was concerned about skin stretching from the mouth and he took care not to overstretch.

Do your research. Do not price shop for a doctor. I saved up for 25 years.

Don't wait too long to do this. At 65 it is obvious what you did. Around 50 you just tighten the skin and it looks more natural.

I do not expect to do this again. I have had skin tightening and botox though. All good things.

Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

On my first consultation I saw several women who had recent facelifts (just weeks ago). They looked natural, not stretched or obvious. He was also listed in Phoenix magazine as the best plastic surgeon in town.

I'm 51 and ready for a face lift. IMy only set back at this time is finding a board certified plastic surgeon I'm confident with and confortable. Do you have any recomendationsfor me?
Thanks for the surgeon's name. I will add him to my favourites.
When you say you were happy with the facelift nine years leater,can i ask which type of facelift you had?
I had a complete facelift for my 50th birthday. No pain was experienced, I was back to work in a week. It was $6000. and worth every penny. I am now 71 and will have another surgery to remove some sagging in my jaws. I keep my face and body repaired along with my home.
Thanks for your reveiw. How long did it take for you to heal? You state your husband didn't know you had this done, did you go somewhere to heal? How did you decide which procedures were done. Did the plastic surgeon make the recommendations during the consult?