Natural Looking Breast Augmentation Is Possible!

While I have always been a confident woman, I had...

While I have always been a confident woman, I had always contemplated breast augmentation because I wanted more fullness at the bottom of my breasts. I asked a friend who I knew had done the procedure for her doctor's name, and quickly went in for a consultation. I met my doctor, instantly clicked and was happy to schedule my surgery with him. He was realistic with me about the results I could achieve and listened to my goals as well.

I decided to keep a blog the entire time through the procedure as well, and highly recommend it for anyone considering any cosmetic procedure.

I scheduled my surgery, and before I knew it, a nurse was starting my IV and then I was waking up with boobs.

The first few days were difficult, though I was able to walk around by myself. Getting used to the new upper body took some time, and you must follow your doctor's instructions carefully.

In the end, I highly recommend breast augmentation as long as you are doing it for the right reasons and have realistic expectations. There is no such thing as perfection, but most doctors will tell you there will be definite improvement.

Weston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz was realistic about my results, explained the procedure carefully, was candid about complications, and has been wonderful post-operatively, though I have not had any complications, so there has been no need to even call his office. I look wonderful and could not be happier with my results.

How many cc's ?
that's look so real ! congrats !
Wow they look natural - no body would know... awesome!
I'm glad you like your results. I got my BA in South Florida 10 months ago and I'm also very happy.
Thank you so much for your post. I've been considering surgery and really appreciate all of the women like who share their stories. Thanks again! -T