Not Natural Hair Transplant

My Dr. has years of experience and claims to...

My Dr. has years of experience and claims to inventions of devices that help the hairtransplantation which all resulted in the most unnatrual, pluggy look. He used 4 hair grafts all throughout my hair line and did such in symetric rows as to mimick the bad hair transplants of the 80's. I also have a one inch scar in the back of my head which will need to be corrected if I ever want to wear my hair shorter than one inch. The repair cost so far are up to $13,000.

Doctors, regardless of degree and previous experience, need to have an artistic eye and this gentleman definately does not.

When I went back following one year he told me that if I "comb the hair forward nobody will notice." This is not the advice that I was seeking.

The cobblestoning scars and pits are awful and I will need three corrective surgeries and hair electrolysis to correct the obvious unnatural hair transplant.

Dr. Steven Chang

Dr. does not possess the skill to perform hair transplant surgery. The procedure will leave you with bump scars and pits where the procedure is done. The mistake is mine for not seeing his former patients - and he does not have open house only pictures of former patients.

Which Dr. did you use? I am currently searching for a good hair transplant Dr., but would like to avoid the one you describe.
Thanks,
John

where are you planning to go for a repair?  others have asked for recommendations