Natural and Uplifting Results

I have recently (July 07) had a lower face and...

I have recently (July 07) had a lower face and neck lift. I am very pleased with the results. The look is natural. I just look better without the turkey neck and jaw droop. I had an upper face lift 10 years ago and the results were more spectacular but I believe as you age your skin and muscle tone have less resiliency and your expectations have to be a shade lower. Many people have said this and I will repeat it. Any surgical cosmetic procedure is only as good as the doctor who performs it. My doctor is a perfectionist and almost obsessive about details. I experienced almost no pain and speedy healing. The stitching detail and placement was imperceptible. I did have abnormal swelling as I was not able to take the Prednisone pack as normally prescibed. But 6 weeks after I simply looked 15 year I simply looke 15 years *better*. Ask to talk to patients who have had the procedure and are about your age. Let them tell you first hand what their experience was. I learned an enormous amount about what to expect from my doctors' own patients. I am 60 years old.