Natural and Uplifting Results

I have recently (July 07) had a lower face and...

I have recently (July 07) had a lower face and neck lift. I am very pleased with the results. The look is natural. I just look better without the turkey neck and jaw droop. I had an upper face lift 10 years ago and the results were more spectacular but I believe as you age your skin and muscle tone have less resiliency and your expectations have to be a shade lower. Many people have said this and I will repeat it. Any surgical cosmetic procedure is only as good as the doctor who performs it. My doctor is a perfectionist and almost obsessive about details. I experienced almost no pain and speedy healing. The stitching detail and placement was imperceptible. I did have abnormal swelling as I was not able to take the Prednisone pack as normally prescibed. But 6 weeks after I simply looked 15 year I simply looke 15 years *better*. Ask to talk to patients who have had the procedure and are about your age. Let them tell you first hand what their experience was. I learned an enormous amount about what to expect from my doctors' own patients. I am 60 years old.

Would you be so kind as give me your surgeon's name?
Thank you in advance!
Hello Jean, Would it be possible for you to provide me with your surgeon's name? Thank you.
Hi Jean, I am also looking for a surgeon for a facelift. I like the idea of a perfectionist when it comes to sutures, and being meticulous. Would you please share the name of your doctor with me? Thanks Brooke And I am so glad you had great results and are happy.
Hello. I am in CT as well, and would you also be kind enough to furnish his name, and as well. Thank you.
Hi Jean , i am in Westport and your Doctor sounds great , would you mind giving me his name . Thanks , Steven Editor note: You must be contacted privately to receive the information you requested. This requires free registration for an account.
Hi Jean in Stamford, I wanted to get a lower face lift and don't quite know how to find a perfectionist doc. Would you be willing to tell me your doc's name in Stamford? I live in NY and would travel for a good doctor. Thanks much! Helen Editor note You must be contacted privately to receive the information you requested. To contact this user privately click on their username.
Thanks for your input Jean...I am coming up 63 and i want a lower face and neck lift just for the same reasons you did. I will certainly make sure I get an excellent surgeon and will do my homework before I select on to do the surgery. I am in Australia and we do have very good surgeons down under.