31yrs Old, 3 Kids, TT Scheduled

So, I went for my second consult today, and have 3...

So, I went for my second consult today, and have 3 more tomorrow. I am sold on the procedure of a tummy tuck with lipo but I refuse to have general anesthesia. I found a lovely doctor in National Harbor who does IV sedation but you still are put to sleep, just no tubes. You hear about TT with local, with spinals, I just would love anyone who has done a TT without GENERAL to please contact me and share the pros and cons. Please! I appreciate it as I make a decision!!!

Has anyone opted for SmartLipo over a TT?

Hi all! So I have literally been combing through a bunch of surgeons and while a tummy tuck would be the best option I can't be down right now for 10-20 days. I think getting smart lipo triplex from a board certified plastic surgeon would improve the area and wonder if any of you have been told you needed a TT or would get best result from TT but opted for SL instead? Let me know! Thanks!

Scheduled for a Tummy Tuck! Mom of 3

So I have decided to move forward with the tummy tuck! I just can't keep looking at my body like this. I'm only 31! I have selected Dr. Bruno in Chevy Chase who has been very nice to deal with thus far. His staff is wonderful, especially Cara who schedules the procedures. I am really hoping this procedure makes me feel better about myself, and even makes me a bit happier. I'm not sure that I have any 'feeling' about my body day to day, I consider myself a pretty confident person, but when I catch myself out of the shower, or getting dressed, it troubles me. When the doctor tells you that what you are seeing can't be fixed with exercise, that its your muscles protruding, I mean, what's left. I just pray to God that he brings me through safely and that the results are happy ones! Let the countdown begin!

Click here to read my Breast Augmentation Review

Dr Bruno

He is a very nice man! Seems confident in his abilities and even though not very animated gives off a sense of strength which is comforting.