Countdown to Surgery - Nashville, TN

I am scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast lift on...

I am scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast lift on January 13. I'm very excited to have the procedures. I am 47 years old and my look is very important to me. My husband loves me as I am, but is very supportive of my decision.

I had gained weight and then lost about as much as I can. I still have fat and loose skin in my belly area that just won't go away. After consulting with my doctor, I believe that a tummy tuck will solve my problem. I decided to have a breast lift also to improve my look in that area.

I have been encouraged by all the reports on this site. I am doing all I can to make my procedures successful. I will post some before pics shortly and give updates on my progress. I will also post after pics later.

How are you doing Springfield?
I'm thinking of you today!! Wishing you a smooth surgery and recovery! Let us know how you are doing when you are up to it!
Hi Springfield! Congrats on the surgery date. Check out the forums - there is one called "January Tummy Tuckers Check In Here" that has a list of those of us going in Jan. - there are quite a few! There is also a great list of things to have on hand post-op.

My surgery is Monday (Jan. 9th) and I'm getting the same things done that you mentioned (plus lipo and hernia repairs). I love this site - it has really helped me to feel prepared. I'm waiting for my blood work results to come back 'OK' tomorrow and then I'll feel like it is real!
Dr. Stephen Davis