Dr. Biesman Changed My Life - Nashville, TN

Over four years ago, nearly 20% of my back had 3rd...

Over four years ago, nearly 20% of my back had 3rd degree chemical burns after slipping on floor stripper. I was given a compression suit by my doctors at the burn unit to help with the scarring but was under the impression that my back would remain scarred for life and because of that I would have to live my life under certain restrictions. It was shortly after my accident that Dr. Biesman took the initiative to reach out to my family and offer additional treatment for the scars that littered my back. It was nearly four years ago that Dr. Biesman began to change my life.

Dr. Biesman gave me the best alternative I could have asked for: hope. Dr. Biesman has been treating my scar for the past 4 years and today, one might never have known that I slipped in floor stripper and had 3rd degree burns, lost a semester of college, and spent nearly two weeks in a burn unit. Dr. Biesman has left me with practically flawless skin. I can throw on my bathing suit during the summer months and go water skiing with my family. I can wear my favorite strapless dress to a wedding without anyone taking a second look at my back.

It also goes far beyond aesthetics. I can live each day without the fear of being in pain and uncomfortable. I have gained back a stronger sense of self.
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

There is no one out their better than Dr. Biesman and his staff. Every time I schedule a visit, they go above and beyond the call of duty. They are an outstanding group of professionals. Dr. Biesman's extensive knowledge and abilities consistently exceed my expectations. He is a doctor who is passionate about his work and truly cares about his patients.

I am so sorry to hear about this accident.  But how wonderful that the final outcome is so amazing.  I can't even imagine the pain you went through.

Thank you for sharing your story with us here on RealSelf.