33 Year Old, Male Revision Surgery Gave Me my Life Back! - Nashville, TN

I had a botched liposuction in 2007 performed in...

I had a botched liposuction in 2007 performed in Atlanta. I waited until 2013 to have a revision with a qualified surgeon. My previous surgeon left me with very uneven contours, lots of scar tissue, sunken nipples, and horrible self esteem.

I met with Dr. Sieveking in Nashville and went over my options. He originally thought he would just do liposuction to smooth things out and then possibly an abdominoplasty later if needed. At the last minute, he decided he would do both at the same time. I was so thankful he did.

He performed liposuction to my abdomen, hips, back, inner thighs, and pubic region. He used the latest ultrasonic technology in liposuction with the Lysonix 3000 pulse generator. He harvested some of the fat and grafted into the areas where the previous doctor removed too much like under my nipples. He also performed a tummy tuck.

I felt so much better after this surgery than my botched surgery. There was very little bruising. I can't believe he fixed all the previous surgeon's damage. I thought I would look weird my whole life. My body looks completely natural except for my faint tummy tuck scar of course.

You can tell on a lot of people if they have had lipo. There can be some uneven transitions. Mine looks very smooth and natural. I would recommend this procedure 100%.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

He was amazing. He gave me my life back after revising the work another doctor had done. He is very skilled and has a great eye. He had me return to the office probably 6 times over the course of many months to check on my healing. He really cares about you and his work. My surgery gave me my life back! Thanks Dr. Sieveking!