Lifestyle Lift for Chin/lower Face, Upper Brow - Nashville, TN

My primary complaint was a sagging chin and aging...

My primary complaint was a sagging chin and aging jawline and deep marionette lines. At almost 60, I looked way older than I felt. I am extremely pleased with the results. The clinic is easy to get to and from off the I-65 interstate. The staff is friendly and professional and answered all my questions both pre- and post - op. Unfortunately, I did not sleep through the procedure as I had hoped but the pain level was bearable until the injections. The injections were more painful than a bee-sting. (I am a bee-keeper and have been stung by bees so I do know what a bee-sting feels like.) I would go through it again having said that because the results have been fantastic. I am 6 months post operative; there have been lumps and swellings that have resolved over this time. I have followed the instructions to not pick at any bump. There was no infection. Remember that the first 9 months are healing. I am very satisfied with the results.
Franklin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogges was personable and took time pre-op to set my expectations. One of the reasons I went with Lifestyle Lift is that they do not use general anethesia but I was concerned about pain management. He set my expectations and he listened to me and what I hoped the surgery would accomplish. He did an excellent job and the results are fabulous. I feel my internal self and my exterior finally match. I am extremely pleased with his skill around my neck and chin. I highly recommend Dr. Bogges.