Lifestyle Lift for Chin/lower Face, Upper Brow - Nashville, TN

My primary complaint was a sagging chin and aging...

My primary complaint was a sagging chin and aging jawline and deep marionette lines. At almost 60, I looked way older than I felt. I am extremely pleased with the results. The clinic is easy to get to and from off the I-65 interstate. The staff is friendly and professional and answered all my questions both pre- and post - op. Unfortunately, I did not sleep through the procedure as I had hoped but the pain level was bearable until the injections. The injections were more painful than a bee-sting. (I am a bee-keeper and have been stung by bees so I do know what a bee-sting feels like.) I would go through it again having said that because the results have been fantastic. I am 6 months post operative; there have been lumps and swellings that have resolved over this time. I have followed the instructions to not pick at any bump. There was no infection. Remember that the first 9 months are healing. I am very satisfied with the results.
Franklin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogges was personable and took time pre-op to set my expectations. One of the reasons I went with Lifestyle Lift is that they do not use general anethesia but I was concerned about pain management. He set my expectations and he listened to me and what I hoped the surgery would accomplish. He did an excellent job and the results are fabulous. I feel my internal self and my exterior finally match. I am extremely pleased with his skill around my neck and chin. I highly recommend Dr. Bogges.

From your pic it looks like you got laser Co2 treatment, too. How long did it take for that part to heal? Dd you do eyes? Which was longest healing? Ive seen so many bad pics on internet that now I am very nervous to do it next week!
The complete list of the procedures done in April: neck, jaw line, forehead, fractional CO2 lasering for face, fat injections to plump my face where aging had added deep marionette lines. The last hurt most. Dr did not recommend doing anything around my eyes through their office. He also did not recommend my husband as a candidate for any type of procedure. I was out of work six days. I felt the Doctor listened to what I wanted to accomplish and worked to make it happen. Very pleased with results. I did not ever feel pressured.
The longest to heal has been around the ears. The fat injections need time, too. The e office told me Nine months to see the final effects. I have had lumps,bumps that I gently massage not pick as they come up. They can be very hard and over a week resolve gradually softening and going away. The first three weeks are difficult. There is pain but it is manageable with Tylenol or Advil.
I was fortunate to have a friend who used the Doctor first and her results were also fantastic. I do not believe I would have had the courage to try this route had it not been for how great my friend looked afterwards. I was not trying to look younger. Just match my interior to my exterior and look refreshed.
Thank you so much for sharing your details of your pain level experienced. I'm glad you're pleased with your results. You look beautiful!