PRK Laser Eye Surgery ONE YEAR POST-OP, Wonderful Experience! ~ Nashville TN

Wore contacts from middle school until my mid-20s,...

Wore contacts from middle school until my mid-20s, but had to switch to wearing my eyeglasses every day after I had my children. I loved wearing contacts growing up, but HATED having to revert back to wearing my glasses. Every time I tried to wear contacts after having my kids, my eyes would dry out terribly and I wanted to rip my contacts out after a few hours because I would get so aggravated.
Considered LASIK for about 3 years. Had a couple different consults, was told I was not a candidate for LASIK, but for PRK instead because my corneas are not symmetrical. I selected Dr Shofner in Nashville. I had a great experience the whole way through. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my results! I had the procedure a year ago and have NEVER regretted the money spent! I hardly remember what life was like before. On the days when i go to the beach, pool, water park, etc, i am reminded how thankful i am that i went through with the procedure. My vision is remarkable, and my quality of life has also improved! The Drs and staff at Shofner Vision Center are very nice and professional. Would recommend to anyone!

Nashville Ophthalmologist

Dr Shofner is professional, friendly, and funny. He was honest with me about my options and made recommendations without being pushy. I selected this dr because he was one of the first in the Nashville area who performed LASIK treatments years ago. His staff is courteous and friendly and professional as well.