Finally I See Results!!! - Nashville, TN

I am a veteran to laser hair removal and have so...

I am a veteran to laser hair removal and have so far gotten excellent results from Rejuvenation Group...far better than anywhere else. They work quickly and use an Alexandrite laser, which blasts a constant stream of super cold air, making the Brazilian as comfortable as possible. The whole thing was over in a matter of minutes, which I appreciated. The staff is professional, friendly and informed. I got an excellent deal on Groupon ($189 for six treatments!), so check to see if Reju. Group is running specials.

If you are not in the area, I would recommending finding a place near you that uses an Alexandrite laser. It was by far the best I have ever used.

Second time, still charmed by Rejuvenation Group!

I went back for a second treatment recently and saw Jason, the company's owner, for treatment. He was very thorough and took his time. I was understandably a bit apprehensive about having a full Brazilian laser hair removal with a man (they have plenty of women who work there if you prefer ;-p). After we talked for a while, I learned that he had been doing this for thirteen years and he was so professional that I was completely at ease. Looking forward to my third appointment. So far, the results are astonishing!
Rejuvenation Group

Excellent. Well informed practitioner, friendly staff. No wait.

Great review, thanks so much for sharing :)

When will you be going for your 3rd treatment?
Before and after? She's getting a Brazilian!!
Laugh out loud! That's EXACTLY what I thought! Nice try, Eva G.