Labiaplasty by Dr. J. Jason Wendel, MD - Nashville, TN

I have had issues with excess labia skin since I...

I have had issues with excess labia skin since I was in puberty. It is something not discussed at the time. Thank goodness times have changed. I am so glad I had the procedure. Exercising is so much more comfortable as well as wearing tighter fitting clothes. I was off work two days and then back with no complications. It was tender and a little sore for about two weeks. I hope other women that are dealing with this issue will realize there is an solution.

Hi J -- Welcome and thanks for posting! I am glad we're able to discuss things like labiaplasty now, so women know they have options if they're uncomfortable.

I'm so glad you decided to share your story with us. Is there any residual pain/swelling left or are you fully healed?

The swelling/pain lasted two weeks and I was completely healed in four weeks. I realize everyone heals at a different rate but I was very pleased with the results and final results.

Labiaplasty by Dr. J. Jason Wendel, MD - Nashville, TN

It has been almost 8 weeks since my surgery and I am doing great. I have resumed all activities including sexual. The procedure has made exercise and daily physical activity less painful.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wendel was wonderful. He and his staff were so professional yet very kind and willing to listen to issues and concerns. He was able to do my procedure in the office and I am so glad I chose him and will return to him if I need any other procedures. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone. He even returned my email personally which is unheard of from most Doctors.