Coolsculpt Take One and Two - Nashville, TN

Although I am not overweight and exercise...

Although I am not overweight and exercise regularly, no amount of exercise was getting rid of my love handles. I was sick of the overhang when I wore workout clothes or my favorite jeans. I did Coolsculpt on each side. The results were so great I went back and completed a second treatment on my tummy. Same thing as before... I exercise and do core work regularly but nothing was getting rid of a belly roll that had developed. I completed the this second area in April because it generally takes 1-3 months to see good results (keep that in mind when doing this procedure). I wanted to be the best I could be for swimsuit wear. In a couple of months with the combined treatments the results might have seemed minimal to an outsider but were phenomenal to me. Very noticeable results eliminating stubborn fat and allowing the muscle definition to be seen now. Know that the procedure is something you can do in an afternoon in the office. You must remain very still with suction devices attached to you. It is uncomfortable but not painful during the procedure. You can watch tv or work on your laptop or nap in the chair. The pain comes at the end when they detach the suction device and massage. It is brief but the pain is intense for 5-10 minutes. It made me nauseous but pain does that to me. They say it hurts more on smaller people. You will be able to drive yourself home and resume normal activities immediately. After effects may include bruising for a week or so and odd numbness in the treated areas for about a month. I had both of these. You need to be sure you go to someone who is throughly trained in this procedure as application is dependent on your results. My results were well worth it.
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

I had both treatment areas performed at Dr. Brian Biesman's office Nashville Center for Laser and Facial Surgery. Either Dr. Biesman or his tech Tammy can perform this procedure. Tammy who has been thoroughly trained and has been doing this procedure since it was first FDA approved did mine and I would highly recommend her to anyone (and have since doing it.) I had lots and lots of questions each time and she was very patient and thorough in her explanations. She made me feel very comfortable.

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm glad everything went well and you got the results you were hoping for. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!