Wish I Had Done It Sooner! - Nashville, TN

I considered breast reduction surgery for years...

I considered breast reduction surgery for years but never really investigated the possibility until I finally decided to just go for it at age 52. I am so glad that I did! I no longer have pain in my neck and shoulders. My clothes fit great and I finally feel normal instead of like some kind of freak. I am extremely pleased with my results and know that I will be glad that I had a breast reduction everyday for the rest of my life. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Robbins and his staff has been nothing but a pleasure. From the first call I made to his office to schedule a consultation visit to my final follow-up visit 3 months later, Dr. Robbins and his staff could not have provided better care. His office staff and nurses are extremely helpful, courteous and professional. His patient care agent, Andrea, was especially helpful dealing with my insurance and making sure that everything was in order for my procedure. Dr. Robbins is really great! He explained the procedure to me in detail, answered all of my questions and did a masterful job completing my reduction surgery. I could not be happier with my experience or the results. I would high recommend anyone considering a breast reduction to schedule a consultation with Dr. Robbins!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us:)