Finally Losing my Jugs -Nashville, TN

My surgery was just yesterday so I am not sure how...

My surgery was just yesterday so I am not sure how I like the result (haven't seen them yet), but already feel so much lighter. My girls were 36G and that was from bras that were fitted 2 years ago and the underwire had stopped going between so probably was even larger. I wanted to go to a 36B but my surgeon said it was probably going to be a 36C so he didn't have to mess with the nerves or cause necrosis. I just said a million times to go as small as he could. He told my husband after the surgery that he hopes I am not disappointed that they won't be itty bitty. I wanted this surgery to relieve back pain, be able to exercise without flopping, to be able to wear cute shirts for the first time ever, so be able to buy a bathing suit at a regular store without a full underwire granny bra. I turned 38 on Tuesday so this was a kind of birthday present. Also, I have been avoiding a colostomy bag post-radiation in 2008 for many reasons. One is vanity. So I thought maybe I would get up the gumption to get that done if my boobs weren't in my lap too. Jury is still out on that decision. I love to swim so I don't know what to do on the bowel incontinence front. And my best friend just had a baby at 38 and I watched her baby for a week at her house while she recovered from a tummy tuck and lift/implants. Her going through with it and not dying gave me the courage. I wish I would have done this sooner, but I had so many cancer surgeries at 32-34 that I was not ready for more surgery. I absolutely cannot wait to loose my back fat now so I can buy cute shirts!!!

Just got my bandages off and drains out! With my...

Just got my bandages off and drains out! With my history I have to do heparin shots for 5 days. But I get to shower!! I will post pictures soon.
Dr Wesley Thayer

From my orthopedic surgeon

Wow awesome results!
congrats!! Looking good!
Pictures look great good luck
Congrats - thank you for sharing
They look absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!
You look awesome, congrats!!!
Thanks! I am so happy!
Hey Finally you look awesome!!!! So glad you are doing so good .
Thank you!
Your new boobies are beautiful! :) I love my new small boobies too!! :) Congratulations on getting the drains out. My drains are supposed to come out this Friday. Before the surgery I was hoping I wouldn't need drains, but since my surgery yesterday, I've emptied out a total of 160 ml so far, so I am REALLY glad he put drains in!! Keep resting and listening to your body so you can take good care of your beautiful new boobies!!
Thank you! I agree that the drains were helpful but feel human again without them!
You will love your smaller girls! You are amazing and strong. Get rest and heal wishing your the best. It's never to late. I am 54 and have needed BR for years just couldn't afford it. My insurance will not pay . so It is out of pocket for me. I am having surgery in the morning April 9,2013.
Good luck bigdeal ! I know you will do great . Mine is the 15th.
Thanks...I Kind Of Freakinv
Freaking Out....ThisIs The Hard part....Waiting.Hopefully Toda Wil Fly Bye Good Luck On Your Surgery ..It Will Be Here Before You Know It.
Hope all went well today!!
God bless you ! And I'm sure you will love your new boobies. Congratulations '
You are so courageous. I wish you all the best.
Good for you, this is such a wonderful operation you will be so full of happiness. I know I was. Best of luck.
Wow Finally you have been Thru a lot for your age ! I pray the best health for you . Congrats on your BR ! Mine is the 15th.
Thanks for the prayers glitter! I bet the 15th can't get here soon enough!
Thank you . This week will fly by . So much yo finish up .
That's awesome.. I want one really bad I'm a 38 E and I'm only 16
I say go for it! Although I did wait until I was done nursing babies first. My youngest is almost 14 now. But I have otherwise hated my chest since they suddenly came in in 8th grade! I'd say do it whenever it is right for you and don't put it off as long as I did!
Thx :-) but my mom is so unsupportive so I scheduled a consultation by myself but I don't think they will perform on someone my age though:-(