Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Specialist - Nashville, TN

I spent thousands of dollars on bras, steroid...

I spent thousands of dollars on bras, steroid shots, physical therapy and pain medication due to the size and weight of my breasts. I worked at one of the most prominent hospitals in the south, Vanderbilt Medical Center. When I finally decided to have surgery I asked around and Dr. Wendel was the name that was most stated. Being African American and a smoker I worried about the scar and if he was experienced with form and if my skin is different because of my race. He answered ALL my questions and NEVER rushed my visits.

The surgery is an out patient procedure with little down time unless you have other health issues. He has a knack for being precise...I stood for hours looking at my new breasts to be sure they were even and they are; even now after two years. I have referred others to him and plan on having a tummy tuck soon. Dr.Wendel will not forget your name, his demeanor will not change when the bill is due and he will never forget to tell you to call with any questions. Working with doctors either makes you love them or hate them...ony last visit I told him that his parents did a good job raising him. He has gift, a true gift and it has not made him arrogant or possess some god like aire. He's a man we'd like our sons to become...descent, respectable, compassionate and the fate to find what you're good at and be blessed to do it very well.
I now wear blouse and dresses and jackets that I never could before and I still tear up when I shop. He understood that the neck, back and shoulder pain was a poor quality of life for me. I've said thank you many times but the best way is to let others know that he can make all the difference because with Dr. We del you get the total package....from consultation to the call six months later just to ask a question. You just can't beat excellent service and that is what you get from Jason Wendel!

Alicia J. Crayton-Rhea

Welcome to the community!!!   So glad you are loving your new girls!   It does feel amazing to lighten the load.

Now a tummy tuck on the horizon..Hurray!   You will have to come and join us in the Tummy Tuck Community when you are ready.

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Experienced, gifted, courteous, patient, compassionate, respectable...a wonderful doctor and surgeon. Anyone would be very pleased with his work. I would not recommend any other surgeon.