Breast Reduction 2013 - Nashville, TN

I've been needing to get this done for quite some...

I've been needing to get this done for quite some time but now its time to stop being so chicken and go for it. All my life I've had big boobs and as I've gotten older gravity is taken its toll so its time for me to get these ladies rejuvenated!!! I'm so tired of the back problems and the spilling out the sides, ugh and the XL shirts so I went to see my PCP and he stated that he'd give me a referral to a surgeon....IM SO EXCITED!!!!! I honestly have NO IDEA what size I actually wear. I've been stuffing in 40DD since the 10th grade. I dont know why but all the cute bras never went over that size so, yeah I went the fashionable route but over the years I just never ever got fitted and would just make it work but I'm finally got the guts to get this surgery done so I'm ready. I dont really have any perfect size or shape in my head for my new ladies but I'd like them reduced down to a small perky C if possible but honestly as long as they can make them more proportionate and less heavy. I will be a very happy lady. Will update again after my visit with the surgeon. Pre Op Pics coming soon.

36 I ???????????????

Okay, so I got measured "FINALLY" and OMG. I am a whopping 36 I How in the hell did I miscalculate? They say that most women dont actually know their correct bra size....Jeez and I wonder why I was spilling out the top and sides of my bra, ugh! Well that's about to change very soon. Cant wait to get reduced. Still looking for a good surgeon in my area that accepts my insurance. Will keep you updated. Oh, yeah finally have the courage to post pics of the twins.