Breast Lift with Implants - Nashville, TN

On April 17 I had a breast lift with 450cc...

On April 17 I had a breast lift with 450cc Implants. I'm married and a mother of 3 children, ages 13,8, & 3. I've been unhappy with my saggy breast since I had my 1st child. I have wanted to have this surgery for years. I just became brave enough to do it. At this time I do not have a before picture. However I do have post op pictures. I'm post op 4 weeks today. At 3 1/2 weeks I started having pain in my left breast incision site (I will upload pictures) I went to see my Dr yesterday, he cleaned the area & applied medication. I do not need antibiotics at this time but I do go back to see him in a week. My Dr stated this is very common with this producer. I also had my underarms & upper arms lipoid durning this producer,I love the results! I do have to admit it has taken a lot longer for me to heal than what I had originally thought. Although I do love all my results & would do it again! If you have any questions for me please ask!

Omg i forgot to take before pictures as well! I was hoping to ask for pictures from my doc as well lol. I think your stomach will be very tight after the tummy tuck!!! Its amazing i can do certain core exercises that i used to struggle with with no problem now. Im also three years post op but everything still looks and feela good. I still fluctuate with my weight just now it goes to mainly my hips and butt! Lol
Momof2FTL from looking at my stomach...what do you think about me having a tummy tuck? Knowing you have already had one I value your opinion! :)
Thank you! I was a DD before surgery & I'm still a DD pushing a DDD! They are much fuller than before. I was so excited about surgery I forgot to take before pictures. My dr took some, hopefully he will give me before & after pictures! I am very happy with my lift. My scares are doing great! I'm on vacation right now, when I get home I will update my pictures.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Nein and his office staff. I highly recommend him to anyone...he's great!