Breast Lift with Implants - Nashville, TN

On April 17 I had a breast lift with 450cc...

On April 17 I had a breast lift with 450cc Implants. I'm married and a mother of 3 children, ages 13,8, & 3. I've been unhappy with my saggy breast since I had my 1st child. I have wanted to have this surgery for years. I just became brave enough to do it. At this time I do not have a before picture. However I do have post op pictures. I'm post op 4 weeks today. At 3 1/2 weeks I started having pain in my left breast incision site (I will upload pictures) I went to see my Dr yesterday, he cleaned the area & applied medication. I do not need antibiotics at this time but I do go back to see him in a week. My Dr stated this is very common with this producer. I also had my underarms & upper arms lipoid durning this producer,I love the results! I do have to admit it has taken a lot longer for me to heal than what I had originally thought. Although I do love all my results & would do it again! If you have any questions for me please ask!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Nein and his office staff. I highly recommend him to anyone...he's great!

Omg i forgot to take before pictures as well! I was hoping to ask for pictures from my doc as well lol. I think your stomach will be very tight after the tummy tuck!!! Its amazing i can do certain core exercises that i used to struggle with with no problem now. Im also three years post op but everything still looks and feela good. I still fluctuate with my weight just now it goes to mainly my hips and butt! Lol
Momof2FTL from looking at my stomach...what do you think about me having a tummy tuck? Knowing you have already had one I value your opinion! :)
Thank you! I was a DD before surgery & I'm still a DD pushing a DDD! They are much fuller than before. I was so excited about surgery I forgot to take before pictures. My dr took some, hopefully he will give me before & after pictures! I am very happy with my lift. My scares are doing great! I'm on vacation right now, when I get home I will update my pictures.
Hi i was a 34d or 32 dd ... Not quite size i am now. But my recovery bra is a 34 d ... Im supper happy so far! Im 3 days post op lift. Feeling good! :)
What size were your breasts before? Are you happy with your lift? How is the scarring?
Hi! Found ya! The size of your boobs look great for your shape!

Congratulations! You're looking great! Did you have anyone help you with driving the kids around the first week of your recovery? I have seen many photos on RealSelf similar to yours with the skin near the incision separating and looking infected. It seems that the "hole" gets worse before it gets better, so perhaps don't become alarmed. Glad to hear you're in touch with your PS about this too. Personally, I would request antibiotics as a precaution. Looking forward to your updates!

i think your results look great:
Thank you!
Yay! Congrats on your BA and BL! Looking good! Praying your infection goes away quickly!! Love the "girls"!
Thank you!