Go See Dr. Jack Fisher in Nashville - Nashville, TN

My initial impression of this surgeon was...

My initial impression of this surgeon was phenomenal. During the initial consult he thoroughly explained and gave me all the pros/cons and what results I could expect from my procedure. I presented a somewhat difficult case. I have endured several breast augmentation revisions over the past 13 years due to various complications from surgeries performed by other doctors. In fact, I had consulted with a local surgeon in Memphis who charged me $100 and then said he was sorry but he would not be able to help me!

Dr. Fisher came to my rescue and did an extensive surgery including lowering the implant pocket on one side and raising it on the other. We both agreed that we would reduce the size of my implants and change the position from under the muscle to over. Lastly, I went from salines to silicone gels...so a complete overhaul so to speak! I was very relaxed the day of surgery and felt I was in extremely capable hands. The post-op was not nearly as bad as others I had experienced.

Now that I am 5 weeks post -op I am really starting to see just how incredible the results are turning out. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Fisher and it was worth every mile I drove back and forth from Memphis to Nashville! I highly recommend Dr. Fisher and his staff.

Nashville Plastic Surgeon