Breast Augmentation While Kids Were in School - Nashville, TN

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Martin and...

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Martin and Middle Tennessee Plastic Surgery in December of 2011. I picked the right time of year because my kids were on school break and I was able to recover at home without having to run my kids from here to there. I am very pleased with the results. My breasts are perky again and the best part of it all is that noone can tell that my breasts aren't real! (He puts the implants in under the muscle.)

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Martin and Middle Tennessee Plastic Surgery 5 stars across the board because from the moment I walked into his office until my last check up after breast augmentation, he treated me as if I was his only concern. He was extremely knowledgable and caring and the best part of all is that I have some great looking breasts now thanks to Dr. Martin! Dr. Martin was very knowledgable and had an awesome 'bedside' manner. He even cared for me after I had my breasts done. He was there for me from start to finish. So happy with Dr. Martin and my new breasts! :)