4 weeks post op - Nashville, TN

I can not tell you how happy I am that I chose Dr...

I can not tell you how happy I am that I chose Dr Bergdorf. I had seen two others Dr's before seeing Dr. Bergdorf. The time he spent going over all my questions and understanding exactly what I wanted made me feel so comfortable. That first office visit, I put my deposit down to have surgery by Dr Bergdorf. From the office visits to the surgery, Dr Bergdorf and his staff were very helpful and professional. I am 4 weeks post op and I feel great. I can not be happier with my new breasts. I will be a returning patient and will tell ALL my friends and family about Dr. Bergdorf. Thank you again.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.