4 weeks post op - Nashville, TN

I can not tell you how happy I am that I chose Dr...

I can not tell you how happy I am that I chose Dr Bergdorf. I had seen two others Dr's before seeing Dr. Bergdorf. The time he spent going over all my questions and understanding exactly what I wanted made me feel so comfortable. That first office visit, I put my deposit down to have surgery by Dr Bergdorf. From the office visits to the surgery, Dr Bergdorf and his staff were very helpful and professional. I am 4 weeks post op and I feel great. I can not be happier with my new breasts. I will be a returning patient and will tell ALL my friends and family about Dr. Bergdorf. Thank you again.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon