Really Considering Breast Augmentation - Nashville, TN

I am 22 with two beautiful girls, 4 and 1. I am...

I am 22 with two beautiful girls, 4 and 1. I am married to an amazing man. I used to be a size C then after having two children and losing lots of weight, I'm not even considered a cup size!! To me that's like owning a BMW then trading it for a station wagon! I went to see a plastic surgeon yesterday and I had a budget set up, but it's 1k more than what I want to pay. I could bring it down to the amount I want but I would have to get saline implants and since my breast tissue is very thin it could have an ugly outcome. My husband is more than willing to spend the extra and not purchase other things we want. But I think that would seem selfish of me. I mean I don't need this done, but I want it. I feel less of a woman without breast. Can't wear a bathing suit or even a low cut top confindently. I am very conflicted on what to do. I know in the end I will be happy I did it, but I HATE spending money, especially if it's on myself.

Anyways the consultation went well. We decided a 400-450 cc implant will be best, and done under the muscle. I thought it was amazing how the surgeon took one look at my breast and knew exactly what I needed done, and what he suggested was exactly what I was looking for!! I feel very confident in this surgeon that he will do his best to make me look the best, if I go through with it.