Botox Injections Significantly Reduce Migraines! - Nashville, TN

I have received Botox shots into my forehead

I have received Botox shots into my forehead and temples for 12 years to dramatically reduce the severity and frequency of my migraines. I have suffered from debilitating headaches since I survived a horrible car crash 25 years ago. Severe headaches and migraines were part of my life.

Meds don't prevent headaches and I find all to have significant side-effects! I discovered Botox at age 30 for cosmetic purposes and to my pleasant surprise, my headaches became less severe and most importantly, much less frequent!

Sona Med Spa

I find their NP to be the best at giving shots in the area and they have the low

Happy for you I too have suffered terribly w/ Migraines for 50 trs. just had my first round of injections and its working great, just a few Migraines, instead of the daily ones, I feel like its a miracle to have found Botox!!!!!

How wonderful to find something that gives you relief from your migraines! I would love it if you would share any details you know about how much you have injected, and where it is placed.