Lunch Time Lift -Nashville, TN

I never thought I would ever have anything like...

I never thought I would ever have anything like this done, but happy I did. I knew I needed some work, so I schedule a consultation with my PS. During the consultation, the nurse commented on how nice is and asked if I had heard about Artefill. Once it was explained to me, I thought, I will think about it and have the other work done first. However, once I spoke to my husband about the Artefill, he said, "why not"...so I scheduled the appointment.

My face looks fuller and more youthful. People that have known me for years, but that haven't seen me in a while are like "wow" you must be really taking care of yourself, you look great!

I do have to say that although they placed numbing cream on my face, there were a couple of places that smarted a bit (upper and lower lip area), but nothing that was not bearable. There was no bruising, the 2 injection sites were not noticeable the next day, but my face was a bit sore a few days after the procedure.

In addition to the Artefill, I was given Botox in my forehead area and a "mini" eyebrow lift - the Botox was more uncomfortable than the Artefill and I will have to have more injection to maintain the results...

Ron Gilmer, MD