Lunch Time Lift -Nashville, TN

I never thought I would ever have anything like...

I never thought I would ever have anything like this done, but happy I did. I knew I needed some work, so I schedule a consultation with my PS. During the consultation, the nurse commented on how nice is and asked if I had heard about Artefill. Once it was explained to me, I thought, I will think about it and have the other work done first. However, once I spoke to my husband about the Artefill, he said, "why not"...so I scheduled the appointment.

My face looks fuller and more youthful. People that have known me for years, but that haven't seen me in a while are like "wow" you must be really taking care of yourself, you look great!

I do have to say that although they placed numbing cream on my face, there were a couple of places that smarted a bit (upper and lower lip area), but nothing that was not bearable. There was no bruising, the 2 injection sites were not noticeable the next day, but my face was a bit sore a few days after the procedure.

In addition to the Artefill, I was given Botox in my forehead area and a "mini" eyebrow lift - the Botox was more uncomfortable than the Artefill and I will have to have more injection to maintain the results...

I also had artefill injections, ended up with hard nodules on each side of my mouth but they aren't too noticeable but under each eye there are hard lumps and long areas of hardness. I would give anything if I could turn back hands of time because this looks SO much worse than a few wrinkles,Spent over 4 thousand on the injections and after speaking to the dermatologist who did this without any satisfaction have had 2 opinions and will have blephroplasty(another 4 thousand).Hope this gets rid of harness and lumps! Pleas do not get artefill!!

connieh56 did you under go the blepharoplasty? Just wondering what it involved and how the results are. I had artefill and had nodules appear in both cheeks. I'm interested to know how things are for you. Thanks!

Oh, I love the lift Botox can give to brows! So glad all your stuff turned out nicely! Which areas did you have the Artefill placed in besides the lips?

Ron Gilmer, MD