He Has Really Changed my Life! - Nashville, TN

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

I have been struggling with some acne scarring for a while now and after nil results from a CO2 laser performed by another doctor, I was referred to Dr. Biesman by a friend to see if he could help. Not only has he changed my skin, but he is the kind of Dr. that is cares about you, is honest, passionate and sincere. He has clearly communicated the difficulty with treating acne scarring from day 1 and never promised perfection, however he did promise that he would do everything in his power to help soften their appearance. He has done excisions and subscisions, and total fx. I have also started using Obagi, and I can honestly say that he has given me beautiful skin and my long lost confidence back. He is amazing!! Thank you for everything Dr. B!!!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Acne Scar Treatment community.