One of the Best Decisions I've Made! - Nashville, TN

I shopped around for a tattoo removal specialist...

I shopped around for a tattoo removal specialist for a few months. He was slightly more expensive however was confident he could remove my tattoos in less sessions WITHOUT blistering or scarring which was my primary concern.

The tattoos I'm having removed are 4 bear paws climbing up the front of my body (yes you heard that right, and I'm sure some of you made bad choices too otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog..lol!)

I'm also having an old home done tattoo removed from my ankle and a small "S" on my hand is already gone.

The quotes I received in my area were between $200 per session expecting 12 sessions to $350 per session expecting 8 sessions.

He quoted $330 expecting 8 sessions. I have been through 6 sessions so far. I may need 9 total but they look fantastic! My first session was August 2010 with about 6-8 weeks between sessions.

Tattoo removal hurts like you know what! But there are topicals you can use to alleviate some of the pain. My areas are small and far apart so I have elected to forego the topical but anyone with a large area to cover, I would highly recommend you use it.

I am not on contract with Jason and since our last session he has re-located to Tenessee.

Anyone in the Nashville TN area should see him!

Rejuvenation Group, Jason Moran