One of the Best Decisions I've Made! - Nashville, TN

I shopped around for a tattoo removal specialist...

I shopped around for a tattoo removal specialist for a few months. He was slightly more expensive however was confident he could remove my tattoos in less sessions WITHOUT blistering or scarring which was my primary concern.

The tattoos I'm having removed are 4 bear paws climbing up the front of my body (yes you heard that right, and I'm sure some of you made bad choices too otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog..lol!)

I'm also having an old home done tattoo removed from my ankle and a small "S" on my hand is already gone.

The quotes I received in my area were between $200 per session expecting 12 sessions to $350 per session expecting 8 sessions.

He quoted $330 expecting 8 sessions. I have been through 6 sessions so far. I may need 9 total but they look fantastic! My first session was August 2010 with about 6-8 weeks between sessions.

Tattoo removal hurts like you know what! But there are topicals you can use to alleviate some of the pain. My areas are small and far apart so I have elected to forego the topical but anyone with a large area to cover, I would highly recommend you use it.

I am not on contract with Jason and since our last session he has re-located to Tenessee.

Anyone in the Nashville TN area should see him!

Rejuvenation Group, Jason Moran

How old were your tattoos? I have a brand new small dense black ink tattoo and I'm hoping for results like yours!!
Which laser did you use????????
I have recently done laser tattoo removal from my neck and I am totally satisfied with it as it has no specific effect on my skin. I would like to suggest laser treatment for those who want to fade off their skin tattoo.
Tattoo Removal Melbourne

Was this proffesionally done? Im considering getting my removed but worried because i know if they are proffesionally done that they are harder to remove.

Your removal looks great! Seeing good results helps me stay positive during my removal process :-)
Thanks Britt!

Hi Honey,

Wow, they are looking really great. I'm so happy for you. With the tattoo removal and the new you in your other review you are a whole new person. Glad you shopped around and found a price and doctor you liked. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much and enjoy the rest of your week!

-Britt

Congrats! I am removing the same from my abdomen. Your post has been my motivation. You have no idea :)